Who We Are:
Bevov is the world’s first AI-enabled candidate sourcing platform catered specifically to the BioPharma industry. Our technology delivers higher-quality candidates faster and more cost-efficiently than any other solution in the BioPharma industry. Our HQ is located in Silicon Valley, and the development team is in Hyderabad.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good understanding with hands-on experience on core PHP and ensuring all code that goes to production is of top quality
- Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process
- Investigate and fix production issues and ability to do Unit testing
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take the lead and work in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent knowledge of the core PHP 5/7 and web server exploits and their solutions and experience building and maintaining custom MVC frameworks.
- A detailed understanding of database design, administration, and performance tuning, with a preference for those with MySQL experience.
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- B.S./B Tech or M.S/M Tech in computer science from a reputed university
Good to have skills :
- Experience in Python and Elasticsearch would be added advantage.
- Experience in Laravel & PHP frameworks such as CI/CakePHP/Yii.
- Experience in Angular/React/Vue js
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Strong communication skills.